|Alt Mode||Brawler perk|
|Head damage||45 / 40 / 30 / 25|
|Torso damage||30 / 25 / 20 / 15|
|Leg damage||20 / 15 / 10 / 05|
|Windup (ms)||475 ms|
|Combo (ms)||675 ms|
|Release (ms)||450 ms|
|Recovery (ms)||700 ms|
|Parry drain Negation||7|
|Stop on hit||No|
|Turn Cap X||325|
|Turn Cap Y||227.5|
|Stab Head damage||30 / 25 / 17 / 15|
|Stab Torso damage||20 / 15 / 12 / 10|
|Stab Leg damage||15 / 10 / 07 / 05|
|Stab Windup (ms)||450 ms|
|Stab Combo (ms)||650 ms|
|Stab Release (ms)||325 ms|
|Stab Miss cost||5|
|Alt Mode - Strike|
|Head damage||55 / 55 / 35 / 35|
|Torso damage||40 / 40 / 25 / 25|
|Leg damage||30 / 30 / 15 / 15|
|Windup (ms)||450 ms|
|Combo (ms)||550 ms|
|Release (ms)||500 ms|
|Alt Mode - Stab|
|Stab Head damage||40 / 40 / 25 / 25|
|Stab Torso damage||30 / 30 / 20 / 20|
|Stab Leg damage||25 / 25 / 15 / 15|
|Stab Windup (ms)||425 ms|
|Stab Combo (ms)||600 ms|
|Is block held||Yes|
|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Fists are a weapon that all players have by default, which occupies the last slot, which is usually the 4th slot, unless you have the Mule perk.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The fists are weapons that every loadout has access to, they're located on the last inventory slot. The Brawler perk can be used to buff their speed and damage. You will automatically equip them if you happen to get disarmed (either from stam loss or getting hit while holding a throwable weapon/bow).
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Very fast weapon, can be used as a last effort to land a hit on the opponent when getting disarmed.
- Fists' animations are difficult to predict properly, making them hard to react to.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Fists' held parry won't block any weapon in the game other than fists, restricting your defense capabilities.
- Fists cannot chamber any other weapon that isnt fists, once again, limiting your defensive maneuvers.
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
Fists do not have skins or components, however you can still "customize" them by equipping a cosmetic item on the "Hands" slot.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only weapon in the game that cannot chamber nor parry other weapons besides fists.
- You can use the angle attack reticle to "select" the fist that you're going to use to fist (look left to use right fist and vice-versa).
- Kicks can disable fists's held parry, making them pretty vulnerable against jumpkicks.