|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Longbow is used by the Huntsman default mercenary. While aiming the longbow, the player's view will zoom in slightly, and their crosshair will change to help guide the shot a little better. Right clicking while aiming will return the Longbow to its idle state without firing. To reload the Longbow's ammunition, interact with a Resupply Box.
Alt Mode: None
Gear cost: 33 points
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Has the second fastest projectiles in the game, behind the Crossbow
- Projectiles deal considerable damage, particularly to opponents with light or no armor
- While the user has the Huntsman perk and meets its conditions, the damage to heads and torsos increases by 3x - more than any weapon besides the Crossbow
- If an Arrow Pit is built by a player with a Toolbox, the longbow's arrows may be lit on fire for extra damage
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Takes longer to load and draw than the Recurve Bow, and slows movement a little whilst reloading
- Keeping the bow drawn for too long will cause your aim to shake and drift to the side before eventually cancelling
- Has the highest gear point cost of any weapon in the game, leaving little room for other perks or equipment
- If the user is struck by a melee weapon while holding the longbow, it will be immediately dropped.
- Dropping the bow or switching to another weapon and back will require it to be reloaded again
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Longbow has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a longbow is dropped and picked back up again by its owner, it will retain the amount of ammo it had left.
- If a longbow is picked up by a player without a longbow quiver (that is, a player who does not have a longbow in their loadout) will have a maximum ammo of 5. If a longbow owner picks up another, they will have the full 16.