|Item Limit||2 minute despawn|
|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
The Medic Bag is a tool which can be used to heal other players, albeit somewhat indirectly. It is used by the Footman default mercenary.
Overview[edit | edit source]
When used, the bag is tossed onto the ground and opened, with a first aid icon appearing above it for all injured players. A player who is not at full health can hold the interact button over a Medic Bag to instantly fully restore their health. Once a bag has been used 4 times in total, or remains on the ground for 2 minutes, it will vanish. Once a medic bag has been deployed, a new one can be retrieved by interacting with a Resupply Box.
Alt mode: N/A
Gear Cost: 6 points
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Medic Bag has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Medic bags can be used by enemies and allies alike
- If a medic bag's flap is closed, that means it has been dropped rather than used normally - as such, interacting with it will pick it up rather than using it
- Although the medic bag deals damage when tossed, it's an extremely slow projectile and deals almost no damage, making it highly impracticable for such a purpose.
- Using a medic bag while Flesh Wound is active while not save the user from dying
- If the user is struck by a melee weapon while holding the medic bag, it will be immediately dropped.