|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
While aiming the Recurve Bow, the player's view will zoom in slightly, and their crosshair will change to help guide the shot a little better. Right clicking while aiming will return the Recurve Bow to its idle state without firing. To reload the Recurve Bow's ammunition, interact with a Resupply Box.
Alt Mode: None
Gear cost: 18 points
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Generally the fastest of the three main ranged weapons overall
- Has the highest ammo count of any ranged weapon
- Has the lowest gear point cost of the other main ranged weapons, making it a decent choice as a sidearm
- While the user has the Huntsman perk and meets its conditions, the damage to heads and torsos increases by 2.3x
- If an Arrow Pit is built by a player with a Toolbox, the longbow's arrows may be lit on fire for extra damage
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Generally has the lowest per-shot damage of the three main ranged weapons
- Keeping the bow drawn for too long will cause your aim to shake and drift to the side before eventually cancelling
- If the user is struck by a melee weapon while holding the bow, it will be immediately dropped.
- Dropping a bow or switching to another weapon and back will require it to be reloaded again
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Recurve Bow has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a recurve bow is dropped and picked back up again by its owner, it will retain the amount of ammo it had left. If another player picks it up, it will only come with a maximum of 3 shots.