|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
The Short Spear is a long, one-handed weapon notable for its effective stabs.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Short Spear is a long wooden shaft with a sharp point at the end. It is much longer than almost every other one-handed weapon, and takes advantage of this through its respectable thrusting damage and ability to be thrown.
Alt Mode: Throws the weapon.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Longer than any other one-handed weapon.
- Potent thrusting attacks.
- Relatively low stamina usage.
- Extremely fast recovery time.
- Can be an excellent way to bring down an injured opponent from afar when thrown.
- It can one-shot tier 1 head armor.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Leans a bit on the slower end as far as one-handers go.
- Poor damage and stamina drain on its swings.
- Its throws have the longest windup of almost any ranged attack.
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Short Spear has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While the user has the Huntsman perk and meets its conditions, the thrown damage increases by 1.75x
- In its thrown form, the short spear's stats are completely identical to that of Javelins
- The short spear's throwing animation is slightly faster than the Javelin's.
- The short spear is the only weapon in the game that does 100 damage to tier 1 head with a stab. This makes it one of the best stabbing weapons if you aim for the head.